Well, you made it…It’s Friday…but wait…the week’s not over yet. On Friday, many start thinking about the weekend and can’t wait for the day to be over…I know…that cocktail is calling. Don’t let those thoughts sway you from accomplishing your goals for the week. Friday’s are a day to reflect on the week…did you complete what you set out to do? If not, today you have the opportunity to get it done! At a very minimum you can organize your thoughts, your projects, and your goals. Stay focused on the tasks at hand…you won’t be sorry when Monday morning arrives and you have your week already organized. Just imagine how much more you will get done by taking the time today to reflect on your week, reorganize your desk/thoughts/goals, and plan for the next week. Not sure how to get started…
- Write down what is most important for you to accomplish…is it a specific project or a goal you have been tossing aside.
- Make a list of tasks you need to do to get to the next level.
- Set a deadline for next week and write it in your calendar…no really…come on…write it in down!
- You’re done…now you can enjoy your weekend knowing you are organized and ready to hit the ground running.
- Stay focused…see the results.
“Successful organizing is based on the recognition that people get organized because they, too, have a vision.” Paul Wellstone